New Sem, New Year, New Beginning :)




Hello! Hola! Ni hao! Hye! (^.^)v
I am so happy welcoming myself again to the blogging world :p
It was a very long time for the previous to be updated, isnt it so?
Lame excuse! Urgh! I am just so lazy to update, unlike other people who doesnt mind kept on sharing their activities, programs, ideas, thoughts and expressions. But as for me, at times it should be okay but at times I really hate it when people making some of my blog statements or entry as their propaganda & controversies! HUH!

Okay, go away with that. SYOHHHHHHH!! hahahaha! :p

It's week 9 in MMU now. But I really don't think this is how I should act by this time. I am still in the state of uncertainty and day-dreaming that it has reach W9! still thinking I'm in the early trimester, haih! Delta 1st (Law) is really sickening! Damn a lot of theories and STATUTES! urghhhh!! I've highlighted all related sections and also I've sticked them each with my colorful sticks haha! So colorful yet helpful! I loike! :D Anyone who had ever seen my National Land Code, Companies Act would know HOW NICE there are hahaha! opseyh! :D

As for this semester, I'm reading for part 1 of 5 subjects namely Land Law, Company Law, Equity and Trust, Public International Law and also Law and Information Technology. Each and every subject is so stressing on the theoretical and applications to have each the arguments and best solution to be given out. Being a law student, one should have the knowledge of giving advice and legal 'counseling' to the clients, as for now the 'client' is our own lecturers! How pathetic! huhuhuhu! I sympathize my lecturers for having my arguments as it was never good, I tend to write rubbish I might consider. However, thanks to them for having their time, efforts and knowledge to teach me for becoming a lawyer in the future :) Thanks all!

Oh ya, basically land law refers to the applications and uniformity of land law in Malaysia through National Land Code 1965. It is not an Act but is a Code. This is because each states in Malaysia has their own authority to deal with land matters as this falls under State List, conferred in the Malaysia Federal Constitution. However, NLC is being referred to give a standardization to the land disputes among the parties. Indeed, it helps so much to give justice to the deprived parties. This scope of law as so far I am concern and learned are referring to the emerging torren system which was originated from South Australia. It is a system of record, not of land tenure, and is readily adaptable to any form of land tenure. By having this torren system, any land is only effective after such land is being registered. Fail to do so does not amount the land to be regarded as an ownership until is it registered. Another topic is that on the fixture and chattel. Fixture? Anything attached to the land is a fixture. For example, garage, house, door & windows, also any bolts and nuts screwed in the house. As for chattel, anything that are for the enjoyment of the land such as tables, fridge and cupboard. Not only that, I have learnt Temporary Occupational Licence (TOL) which regards to the alienation of land by State Authority to citizen. This TOL is not permanent; it dies along with the death of the person having the TOL. So whoever has house built in the piece of land, better be careful as you won't be getting anything as house is attached to land; it is a fixture, so by definition of land, it includes anything attached to the land. Once the licensee is death, the duration of TOL also come to an end even though it has not reached the time. And I have lot more to learn! :D

That's land law. What about company law? This is the most TOUGH subject this sem! There were too many sections that I MUST UNDERSTAND! DAMN A LOT! Seriously! I sticked to each sections so I may refer to it easily. I learn on the formation of companies; partnership, private limited company by shares and guarantee also public companies. And not only that, I should know who are acting on behalf of the companies; and they are known as promoters. Those who are not having the authority to act for the company are not regarded as promoters. I remembered this one subtopic on lifting the corporate veil. I was thinking that only houses are having veils, unexpectedly company law also has veil hahaha! :p It gives headache learning Article of Association and Memorandum of Association, sigh! I also need to know what incorporation really is and when shall a company is being incorporated. As for this, a company is only being incorporated and being an entity when the Registrar delivered to them a certificate of incorporation. However, it does not mean that such company cannot enter into any contracts prior to their incorporation. However, those contracting companies should be alert with the condition as to avoid conflict in the future. The contract can be enforced once the newly incorporated company choose to ratify it :) And there are a lot more!

 credit to: http://www.sallowaylawgroup.com/images/law_20scales_n8bu.gif

Hohohoho! Public international law! I like this subject! Hahahaha! :p Why? Simply because it is a law of international that governs through signing of treaties between ratifying states. Also, it should be noted that how it comes to a single law when different countries in the world are having their own sovereignty law. The definition of international law itself is ambiguous. Generally, it might be understood as a law that is having all the fundamental and universal law opt by most nations in the world. One of the common question popped is that which one prevails? International law or municipal law? This is a very conflicting issue up until now. It however depends on the school of thoughts by Monoism and Dualism. Monoism thinks it goes along and work together, and international law shall prevail. But this is different to Dualism when they think that it never does as both laws work on their own spheres and jurisdictions. It might intervene other law of sovereign countries. This subject also taught on the international relations with any governments of countries that are being recognized. Certain states in the world are not being recognised for its government due to certain factors. For example are East Timor (Timor Leste). Even though it is an independent state, but Indonesia put on restrictions to other states not to have any relation with East Timor since it gained its independence through Indonesia. Apart from that, another independent state that really is independent is Iran. They have their own political control and not being controlled by other sovereign like what is happening to Iraq & Afghanistan where US is the mind-master who is funding those states. An independent state can have any diplomatic relations with any other states, also free to enter into treaty making and also able to respond to international claim; Iran nuclear issue. As regards to this, Iran have their own stand and they are sovereign although other states may oppressed them. Iraq & Agfhanistan; the similarities is that they are inchoate states on which such government are not recognized; Taliban of Afghanistan. Furthermore, these two states, although having the so called 'government' have no army troop. They are 'protected' by US Army. The sovereignty of such states lies on the state having the army and sovereign law that other states shall not interfere in the municipal law and internal issues. 

Oh! This is so daymn long! I shall put a pause first before I complete this with other 2 subjects; Equity & Trust and Law & IT in the next entry. It's late; 0246am and I have 8am morning class tomorrow! It will be a hectic day with 6 hours of lectures tomorrow; 8-10am Land Law, 12-2pm Public International Law and 8-10pm Company Law. Sigh!  Shall begone by now! I shall continue with my understanding of what I had learn so far :) InsyaAllah :)

As for that, do review if I had done any unintentional mistake to my own understanding. I am in the learning process, so anyone who has more knowledge than I do; I welcome any of you to correct me :) 

Begone by now, good night! :)

P/S     Assignments due
                    26th March    Company Law I
                    29th March    Land Law I
                    31st March    Public International Law I
                            GREAT! SO DAYMN GREAT! Hahahaha! T_T 


credit to:http://www.tiu.edu/files/law/financialaid/godgov-27-of-515.jpg








                                                    




an article by
njayzack
bunga raya
0250am 

3 reviews:

  Anonymous

March 25, 2010 at 12:22 AM

juza, hang bukak kelas tutorial online kaa? pening aku baca..
but, hey~ thats nice... ;)

  anne nalea

March 25, 2010 at 11:05 AM

ha, tutorial online la sgt kannn!
hahahaha! tp knape gune anonymous? gune la nickname laen hadeyh..

  Anonymous

March 26, 2010 at 1:00 AM

kerana diriku begitu berharga... *wut the??*
haha...
biarlah...
aku kn mysterious org nyer~ *wink*