Desa Tercinta '09 Perlis - Episode 1 DT'09 Binding

salam bloggie :D
diz time entry is about Desa Tercinta '09 Perlis, my previous event..
i have few episodes hehe..
as for this one, I should call it as Episode 1..
why?
just because this is the very first gathering of all the committees involved to make this event a success.. DT Binding which had took place on 10th November at Tasik Ayer Keroh..
I had my time with these people that are so fun to be with! so glad!

that early morning, we went by bus..
we had 1st LDK, broken phone hahaha!!
that was so funny! the guys didn't succeed to deliver their correct message hihihi!! :p
later, we had aerobic..BESTNYE!!!! :D

then, MMU Counsellor cum our advisor Kak Rita had her session..
very interesting! we've got to find for person who had certain characteristics..
we were asked to get their signatures & get to know them when they signed..
as for the characteristics, quite funny hahaha!
"guna ubat gigi colgate, suke tido siang, suke jeruk, suke menangis etc.."
muahahahaha!!! sgt le kelakar ok!! :p

then, we played PAINTBALL!! yeay!!
it was so fun! indirectly, I got to know other people who willingly join this event..thank u :)
my team?
there were me myself, Saiful, Nicky & Umar as d teammates..
d 3 of them from Sponsorship Division, except for me..SPORTS DIV ROXS! hehehe..
tp kalah at d preliminary league isk huhuhuhuhuhuhu... :(
Nicky was accidently shot me at my back, saket!!!
that was when she shot without target hahahaha!!
as for that, i had few lebam kat belakang & kat peha...gler biru weyh!! :p
xpe2, kenangan ehehehe... :D

the winner for this challenge is the so called "D Singles" uweeeeekkkkk!!! hahaha!! :D
that consists of Fateen weng, Azmi World, Wani & Daddy Tompel yg dh ada mummy haha!! :p spttnye xleh msk team "D Singles" la Daddy!

so, cudnt say much more but lets d pics do the talking! :p


* law students rox! xcept 4 Mell & Azmi sebuk hahaha!! *


* khusyuk ke dgr briefing tu?? *


* paintball challenge anyone? *


* mereka sedang berjuang... hik hik! *


* law students yg suke FG! hahaha! *

p/s thanks to every1 who make my time worth spending :)

2 reviews:

  DESJSH81771¥€

February 17, 2009 at 8:45 AM

weyh...
naper aq xde!!!
xadil ouh...

  anne nalea

February 18, 2009 at 4:14 PM

sbb tm tu ko xmo join jd komiti awl2 hahaha!! rugi xdpt men paintball!! hehe.. :D