I love this song soooo muchhhhhhh!!! :D

hye blog :D
currently, I'm soooooooooooooooooo hepiiiiiiii!!!!!! :p
Wanna know why?
Just because my cousin helped me by getting the song name for the song I heard after I got back from badminton last nyte :p
The song, especially the chorus is sooooooooooooo sssssssshhhhhuuuuuuuuuwwwwwweeeeeeettt!!
If my other half gave this song to me, I would scream & "cairnye............" Muahahaha!! :p
It's so ssssssshhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuwwwwweeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt!!!
"Oh tidak Juzaliana..." ehehe..
so here it goes..



p/s thanks a lot kak de!! :p

2 reviews:

  Najlaa

February 10, 2009 at 9:26 PM

babe,
ape kate jgn jiwang telajak boleh? geli aku.. huhu

  anne nalea

February 10, 2009 at 10:33 PM

ooooooyyyyyyyytttttttt!! aku jez ske sbb lagu ni sempoi n nice utk aku dgr wawawawa!! ko jeles nape??? isk2.. :(