Power of a ring at your finger


Hye bloggie! :)
It has been a while, it always that ayte? Yeah, time constraint that disallowed me to frequently update my blog. But nevermind, for this I have quite an interesting story to be told. Hehehe!!

Last Thursday, I was heading to KL from Melaka. Once I reach Pudu, I had to walked from the Hospital Maternity Tun Hsien (I hope I spell it right) to the plaza since the bus only stopped there. Haih! Nevermind, it means that I have to do some exercises - walking. Next, I was so disappointed when the escalator at Plaza Rakyat was close, maybe due to certain problems which means I HAVE TO CLIMB UP TO LRT WITH HEAVY TROLLEY BAG! Wargh!!!

So I have to climb up and lift up my quite heavy trolley bag. Actually,I have never brought a trolley bag if I'm coming KL, i prefer my bag pack. But due to certain reasons, it is better for me to carry a trolley bag. So it happens then a guy suddenly approached me. The conversation were like:-

brother: That must be heavy! I was thinking of helping you carry those. But it seems you can carry all that.
njayzack: Yup, it wasnt that heavy. I am used to carry all those. Its just today I dont use my bag pack like I used to have.
brother: So where are you from? Mind if I get to know you?
njayzack: (With hesitation with his lotsa questions) Erm, I am from Melaka.
brother: Can I get to know you? Be friends? Does anyone will get angry?
njayzack: Why would anyone will get angry? I can be friends to anyone because I like to make friends. What do you mean by that?
brother: Are you taken? Engaged? Married?
njayzack: Why are you asking me such question? (Trying to send message to her bestie)
brother: Because I saw you wearing a ring at your finger.
njayzack: It depends on how type of friend do you want me to be. But clearly, I am taken. I already have a boyfriend. We've known each other since primary. But if you have the intention to have more than that, then I am sorry.
brother: But it doesnt mean that right? Nowadays, even those who are enggaged are broke, and those married are divorced.
njayzack: I dont really like your opinion on that but however it is a matter of fact.
brother: Nevermind. Btw, can I have your contact number please?
njayzack: I am sorry I cannot give you because I am a busy student who is actively involve in those activities that phone is not the best option but maybe email. I check my email every day.
brother: Nevermind, so I give you my email and contact no so anything do text me sometimes. But again, I would like to know you.
njayzack: InsyaAllah (train to Ampang came where he had to go up)

FINALLY!

The issue here is that, even though you have a ring at your finger, someone will ever try to approach you for such "referred" intention. Now it comes to my thinking that it could relates to what is happening around the globe, specifically in Malaysia. Even though such person is already in a marriage relationship, it doesnt mean that other people would not approach them. You can see what is happening currently, divorced statistic is climbing up high the mountain! It is a matter of fact whether such person, whether it be a male or female, a wife or a husband, is loyal to the other party. Once the other party started to flirt, then monsoon might crush their marriage. No doubt!

However, when I am approaching the guard post of my bestie's condo, few of the guards were asking us this question which I found quite interesting.

guard:"Ladies, are you both have rings at your finger?"
bestie: "Yes, we do. Why?"
guard: "Oh, nevermind. It means you guys are taken, so we cannot approach (ngorat) you."
bestie & njayzack: blur mode...

Then later only both of us realised that we have the ring at our fingers! Hahahaha! That save us actually hahaha!! :p It was just a coincidence that both of us have that :D Mine one is actually a gift from my beloved Ibunda :D

Later, it came to me to think that even the guard know how to respect those with ring at the fingers but not that brother which I had met earlier. It was similar but different. But what I learnt is that, ring at my finger saves me! Hahahahaha!! Yup, I'm engaged with my Ibunda and taken by Mr Bumblebie hahaha!! :p


Foot note: That brother was someone working with government, have a good looking figure and clean image. However, he is a way shorter than me :D

:: Those oral conversation was changed for a proper mean ::

5 reviews:

  cutekatak

August 1, 2009 at 4:19 PM

uhuhuhuhuh
alololo swuuetnya..kihkihkih.so mr.bumblebee cpat2 la bg cin njayzack kita cincin btol2..kihkih

  anne nalea

August 1, 2009 at 4:23 PM

hahahaha!! motip dpt cincin dr mr. bumblebie?? hahaha!! pjm lagu candy: "Akan ku tunggu...detik tiba saat itu!" hahahha!!

  cutekatak

August 1, 2009 at 5:30 PM

akan ku tunggu la konsepnya??hakhakhakah nanti aku bgtau mr.bumblebie ye????hkahkakhkhahka

  anne nalea

August 1, 2009 at 5:38 PM

muahahaha!! motif nk oyak ke mr bumblebie?? tu ha, tgh t'stuck nk blk bayu tu. sape soh xdgr nsht, soh blk b4 tghari ptg jgk dia bantai blk. nsb dia la labu labi oyt!!!

p/s lalalalalalalalalala

  anne nalea

August 1, 2009 at 5:38 PM

This comment has been removed by the author.