Assignment? Na-ah!

Hola :)
It's Thursday anyway..Almost 7pm, but what I did today since morning?

Cut it short, I skipped 4hours of classs today! :( I skipped Company Law 8-10am and Equity & Class 12-2pm! For what reason? I'm spending my time focusing on company law assignment that is due tomorrow at 3pm! Actually, I planned for this hehehe..LAME! 

Oh ya, I am doing Part A with Nora where my task is to explain on the dissolution of partnership on how the procedures goes and what shall they do to put it to an end. Also, what action should the partners take to settle all the liabilities and dispose those remaining assets.

Another part is that on the effect of the incorporating a company limited by shares. Obviously, I had to deal with the memberships, shares, certificate of incorporation, memorandum of association, articles of association and bla bla bla :( As for this part, I havent complete doing it yet. I hope I am done by tonight as I need to burn it to a CD and to print it out tomorrow at campus - my printer sucks, as for the time being :( When I get bored, I play few movies. Twilight New Moon & She's the Man (my fav!) haha! Oh ya, if you guys want to download any Hollywood movies, just go to my 'famousa links' and click at the oneclickmoviez. It gives you tremendous movies you are looking for! :D

Completing the effects of incorporating is a lot. I really do think so with the details in the book with all the relevant sections and cases. Not only that, all the research done through the Internet are really bulky! But hey, this is good anyway :) I got to learn more by doing this assignment. I might have less understanding during lectures but by being assigned to this, I might have taken the necessary steps to be prepared for the real setting up a company realistically and be more ready for my final exam in 1 month time :)

Oh yes! I would like to say my thanks to my senior back in KYS, Adlan Azhar for helping me out with the task given. He is a law graduate, now a consultant to KPMG. He might not be a lawyer literally but he knows well on the procedures that need to be taken, this is merely because (as he said to me) he works for a sendirian berhad company :D Thank you dude! You're so popular in my blog now haha! :D

Okay, gotta stop for the time being. Shall take shower, ready for Maghrib and dinner before I continue completing the assignment. Oh ya, I cook daging masak merah and also my favourite sayur campur :D Yum2! I save a lot today :p Hahaha!!



 ini repek raban done by ckyn d savior hahaha! :p thnx bestie! :p

p/s Ros & Ailyn went for 7pm-10pm class tonight, as usual. Cannot talk to Ailyn till she's done with her midterm tomorrow, she's looking so sore! But she still give a smile look huhu..Aiyo, jangan tensen2 la Ms Witch Ailyn isk! TATOT!!! :( Nway, good luck to both of you! :D 

nonsense by
njayzack
bunga raya 
1909pm 



2 reviews:

  SeNpAi

March 26, 2010 at 1:04 AM

Nice~~!
tolong.. tolong...tolong...
teliti ngan esaimen company anda~!
kerana itu estay sgt ceweret~ :P
kesalahan ejaan boleh mengakibatkan kurang markah yer, apatah lg kesalahan grammar yg tidak boleh ditoleransi.
oh ya! semua assesment form yg ader tu jgn lupa isik yeh... :D

Gud Luck~!!

p/s: jgn kaco itu Ailyn kalo dia biszi stadi, ader yg kena jerit ko kang. Kang dia tensen saper nk pujuk dia?

  anne nalea

April 2, 2010 at 3:12 PM

senpai!
esemen dh slamat sume except for equity. nk kn anta 16th hehe..

p/s ailyn ok jek hahahaha!