i HATE Man U but????

hurm..the title of the entry quite weird, isn't it?
it is no denial that i really2 am HATE Manchester United just because of it's too much fanatic fans! so i simply dislike Man U ehehe..
furthermore, when few of my c
lose friends are Man U fans!
it started when they, as for me are too obsess with this football club!
my words always go like.."PANG
KAH MU! XBEST XBEST!" :D
i personally do not have any
favourite of any in EPL..
why? i just think that it's not patriotic enough..i prefer FIFA World Cup & EURO..
it's between nations, you play & you de
termine the game for your nations..
plus, when a brother of mine kept on provoking me with Man U..
how annoying is that when he k
ept on mentioning as follows..
"I just got back from Old Trafford ok.."
"Man U is the best f
oot ball club ever!"
"You are just jealous just because MU is great!"

he was in Germany that time but yet so GEDIX went to Old Trafford!
now he's back to Malaysia, in MMU Melaka ok!!!
i really2 hope he would never seen me in that Man U jersey or I'll be dead uhuhuhu..
trok la kalau kantoi ngan Che Bumm huhu..

but Man U jerseys are quite attractive, undeniable hehe.. :D
that's why my friend decided just to buy the jersey so all 7 of us could wear together..
we aren't any but just for the sake of having same jersey :D
so there it goes; me, Fateen, Ereen, Nadia, Dilla, Ain & Umar..
not forgetting Hafiz as our futsal manag
er as he was the only one having black!
Fateen was the one picking up the jersey and obviously Dilla was so over excited when we agreed to buy the jersey & when
I wore it urghhh!! hahahaha!! :p
7 of us wore together during the whol
e day of Explore Perlis hihihihi!!! :p

let the pics do the talking and more pics coming up soon!! :p

* geng yg hepi berFG ngahahaha!! *


* sume nk interframe hihihihi!! *



* me & Nadia *


* me, Nadia & Dilla *

1 reviews:

  DESJSH81771¥€

February 11, 2009 at 12:42 AM

hahaaahhha
smart2
aq ske man utd
xpe2
masih ada masa nak sokong man utd
glory2 man united!!