Netball Tourney: Hari Belia Melaka

:: yellow wins! :D ::


hye bloggie! it has been a week i havent posted anything. like always, i have lotsa to tell but i might say it is due to time constraint that prevent me to write. at current stake, i actually am preparing for my islamic presentation next Monday. it suppose to be today, but it was dragged to long that it actually give advantage to me to prepare more. insyaAllah :)

owh ya, it's about netball tourney! yeah! i like it ahaks ahaks! :p lately, we have so many netball tourney that we had participated & going to participate. it really gives a very good atmosphere to the re-establishment & re-development of MMU Netball Club itself. why? previously, it was quite dull and was deactivated for almost 2-3 years. than, thanks to who had inspiration and motivation to reactivated this club with the help of other HICOMs like Saleha, Aida, Erin, Asyura, Iliyana, Shazreen & me myself. term 08/09 was quite challenging in how to attract female students to have the courage & interest to join the club & training. frankly, i used to felt very upset & fed-up with some students whom always said this:

"Nevermind la, we are not good enough,"
"Dont want la, I know you already have your players,"

"It's ok, there are players who are good compared to me,"


GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!! So angry you know! They are such lame excuses! Really cant bear listening to that and my temper always been at higher temperature grrr!! I am not blaming them either, but if they could think of better excuses for example:

"Sorry, I have class during the training session,"
"Cannot make it, I am badly injured,"

That were fine la kan.. It somehow show your mentality. I once learned from my athletics coach back in my KYS years. He said that, EXCUSES ARE CREATED BY YOU. If you want to achieve something, learn how not to give excuses but reasons. Excuses and reasons seems similar but it had differences. All these happening every where, every place, time & day. What ever it is, you make the choice.

Isnt it true? So grab the opportunity widely open for you, or even better create the opportunity!

Cant tell you more but the pictures taken will give you every definitions! :p Enjoy! :D



:: we win ok! ::

:: nc & np in their sengals! haha!! ::


:: sengal lagi! ::


:: nc & np gone wild! ::


:: we love netball! :


:: the netball players [NP] & Ms Nodee the manager ::


:: NP in positions ::


:: we had so muchhhhh fun! :p ::




2 reviews:

  myra sham !

October 2, 2009 at 7:56 PM

huaaa da ade gmba netball rupa nye !
yeaaaaha !
:D

go mrs presiden

  anne nalea

October 2, 2009 at 10:31 PM

haha! seharusnya la ada gmbo netball kan?? :p

myra, proposal ngan liyana camne? k.juza nk tgk 1st week bukak sem tau.. :)