Thought for today :)

Assalamualaikum & hye bloggie :)

I actually had nothing much to share today..but at least let me share something that I personally think it shall worth to all of us..I'd browse Google looking for today in history, which I think I may find anything interesting happening on the same date few years back..Yup it does but somehow i found this thought is more interesting..

"The real drawback to 'the simple life' is that it is not simple. If you are living it, you positively can do nothing else. There is not time."
by Katharine Fullerton Gerould, American writer (1879-1944)

Hence, we actually should go through her "SIMPLE" thoughts which carries more than what it takes behind her lines..Try to understand, and nothing can stop us from moving forward..May Allah bless us always & forever in what ever we do, insyaAllah :)

Anyway, I would like to wish a very happy birthday to my long lost "never see" buddies that I really miss them :) HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO KHAIRUL AIMAN, my x-classmate for previous Chemical Engineering major back in TATiUC, who is actually waiting to come back home Malaysia from UK..Pok Mang, faster come back! Really miss having the talk fight with you! :D Anyhow, I wish the best for you & never ever forget to treat me once you got your first GAJI! :p

Also, 22ND BIRTHDAY BASH to NUR SYAZELEEN! welcome to Advos 22year club hehehe! :D she was my x-classmate back in KYS during our SPM years :) I bet she'll be back in Malaysia for good this year, also from UK :) All the best for your future undertakings, and I am always certain you know what exactly right for you :)

So, these 2 buddies had created another history for today! Hehehehe :D



regards,
njayzack

0 reviews: