Finally done! :p

Yeay!!!!!!!!!!! Damn glad!
I am finally done with my part for company law assignment hihihihihi!
After a quite blur time, I finally managed to think of the best way to write the script with very useful references! Sangat2 suke!!
Thank Allah! :D 
So tomorrow, I'm gonna burn it into a CD for a hardcopy as well as printing & binding at 10am :)
As for now, I'm waiting for Nora to compile all part A & B since she is the group leader :)
I wonder whether my other group members; Angellie, Roger & Colin have completed their part and send those to Nora for compilation.  
But for sure, at this time, I can enjoy sleeping! mwahahahahahhahaaha!! :D



  

credit to: http://www.colinheatherly.com/images/Smile.jpg



 p/s sooooo cute! hahaha! :p

another nonsense by
njayzack
bunga raya
0100am 

2 reviews:

  aNGiE

March 27, 2010 at 7:33 PM

yeah .. i've done my part earlier than u ... wahahha !! By the way, the monkey looks like u la ... SO CUTE !! =P and let's DO IT for Land Law assignment !!

  anne nalea

March 29, 2010 at 1:44 AM

hey2, werent that we 2 together laughing n smiling tu? hahaha! i'm so malas la nk completekan those parts urgh!