Midterm exams!!!

Assalamualaikum & hye bloggie!!

    Currently, I am so in the state of nowhere! seriously! i have 2 important thing for tomorrow; Islamic law II midterm exam at 2-3pm and yet I have to submit my torts law ii mini asignment which I havent finished up my part yet. SORRY PANG!! uhuhuhu..

      I was so forgotten about the due date! padahal, da tulis dalam organiser tu! hampeh btol! now I am kinda huru-hara because I just reliased that I didnt study fot the mini assignment. Now I dont know how to give my own comments and opinion! How lame! And also, I realised that WHAT HAVE I STUDIED BEFORE??? damn it!!!

     Luckily, I had my time studying Islamic law at home.. Really2 in peace studying at home, seriously! I think for the upcoming final exam, I want to stay home longer to study. I dont think I could focus more if I study here, too many interruptions hahaha!! :p I even study 3 chapters which only today I've got to know that I should have only focus on 1 chapter only! hahaha!! for the midterm, there will be 2 questions from 2 chapters.. Answer only 1 question in 1 hour, so basically I may choose whether to focus on Fiqh Al-Syakhsyiyah or Fiqh Jinayah..hehe..obviously I'll pick Family law! :p

     The I've got to know that I could focus specifically on the methods of divorve and matters concerning after dissolution of marriage which involve nafaqah, hadanah & matrimonial property.. that will be better because it's gonna be a problematic question..I am unsure about the Fiqh Jinayah, whether it be a problematic as well or not..But to be saved, I should have study it too.. But now I am trying to memorize all the facts regarding Family law and the relevant Al-Qur'an verses and it's authentic Hadiths.. a lot ok!! :)

     So now, i should have refocus! STUDY STUDY! When I'm done, I'll think of how to settle my torts assignment.. Should have done it well, dont play2! damn it! now I am worried!!!

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Upcoming midterm exams: 17th Criminal Law II (expected)
                                          20th Computer Law II
                                          26th Law of Torts II

AJAA JAA FIGHTING NJAYZACK!!!
in needing of help,
njayzack
b-01-06, s3
emerald park
0300am


p/s am so jealous with naby! she's sleeping peacefully!!! uhuhuhu... :(( 
     i am so peacefully listening to 'PERGI' by Aizat..what a nice melody, and what a symbolic         meanings to its lyrics..kinda very close to my heart know..only me knows... :)

5 reviews:

  Nat Salle

August 12, 2009 at 10:38 AM

yana, gudluck 4 ur midterm exam!! =).. i wish u all da best wishes in da world 4 ur midterm...

  Zach Mikhail

August 12, 2009 at 1:13 PM

ahaha
tido yg aman~
mimpi yg indah~

pastuuuuuuu
pepagi baru nk kabut
"alamak...ape langsung xstudy nehh??!!"

  anne nalea

August 12, 2009 at 4:51 PM

haha!! xm da slmt yeay!! esemen pun da anta, leganya! thnx tisya 4 ur wish, smbg doakn lg eh? ada lg 3 midterm papers neyh hehe..

to cik naby, ntah bile hang cpt beno membute kat katil aku kan?? siap mengigau ok!!! pastu pg td kalut hahaha!! nway, gudluck naby! mlm ni kte study, bkn stado k? :D

  puteri katak

August 22, 2009 at 2:13 PM

yang, jual selendang ke sekrang? hehehehe

  anne nalea

August 24, 2009 at 2:10 PM

ha'ah la yang..ko bli la yang..support aku & nora hehe.. :D br bjalan, dr last sem punye plan huhu..